Donec mollis hendrerit risus. Phasellus nec sem in justo pellentesque facilisis. Etiam imperdiet imperdiet orci. Nunc nec neque. Phasellus leo dolor, tempus non, auctor et, hendrerit quis, nisi. Sed cursus turpis vitae tortor. Donec posuere vulputate arcu.
Phasellus consectetuer vestibulum elit. Aenean tellus metus, bibendum sed, posuere ac, mattis non, nunc.
Lead Data Engineer – AI Competency Centre
I’m working for the Information Systems Head Office in the Data Technology Office as Lead Data Engineer, where I deal with:
- Architectural Design of Artificial Intelligence applications;
- Advisory on Artificial Intelligence Technologies for IT structures;
- Research and Prototyping of new Artificial Intelligence solutions.
Data Engineer – Data Technology Office
I worked for the Information Systems Head Office in the Data Technology Office as Data Engineer, where I dealt with:
- Architectural and Data Governance Policies;
- coordinating and supporting Data Technology Owners;
- Big Financial Data releated activities.
Intern – Data Management Systems
I worked for the Information Systems Head Office alongside a team that manages the development of applications related to the “Big Financial Data” project. My main roles were to:
- find and understand Business requirements;
- define and implement ETL processes;
- explore Big Financial Data and deepen BI and Advanced Analytics tools;
- develop algorithms.
I founded BE in 2012 and since that day I’m holding the position of co-president. Mainly I manage the financial and bureaucratic part of the company: I plan business and marketing strategies with the board and I take care of accounting, asset management and staff administration.
Seven months trading competition between university teams from all around Europe with real money sponsored by Directa Sim. We mainly worked on FTSEMIB stocks, exchange-traded funds and options on european indexes and exchange-traded commodities. My team earned +7,02% and qualified in position 31th/150.
University of Turin
I represented students in two Councils of Natural Science Department in University of Turin during my Bachelor’s degree in Financial Mathematics. I took part in the decision process of several issues about didactics and courses organization.
M.Sc. in Mathematical Engineering
- Research Final Dissertation: “Quantitative tools and their software implementation for financial portfolios analysis”
- Main topics include Stochastic Processes, Statistical Modelling, Graph and Dynamics over network, Optimization Methods, Machine Learning, Databases, Enterprise Information Systems, Business Intelligence
B.Sc. in Financial and Actuarial Mathematics
- Research Final Dissertation: “Financial applications of skew random variables”
- Main topics include Financial and Actuarial Mathematics, Probability Theory, Mathematical Analysis, Business Economics, Microeconomics
Economics of Money and Banking
Columbia University – Jul 2020
Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform
Google – Feb 2019
Bloomberg Market Concepts
Bloomberg LP – Oct 2018
Financial Engineering and Risk Management
Columbia University – Oct 2016